In the fast-paced, competitive world of banking, it’s important to maintain a professional atmosphere. Fortunately, with bank cleaning services, you can keep your facility clean while increasing your client’s trust in your institution.
Our janitorial cleaners in the Bay Area break down what you can expect from commercial bank cleaning services here.
What Are Bank Cleaning Services?
Bank cleaning services are intended to protect your employees and clients from the spread of bacteria in your facility. At Unified Janitorial Services, we prioritize the image of your bank by bringing you quick, professional cleaning services.
We understand the banks have unique needs and require special attention, which is why we’ll customize a cleaning program that meets your requirements. Our highly-trained cleaners are also accessible 24/7, meaning we can work around your business hours to avoid interrupting your clients.
We’ll also schedule our services at a frequency that accommodates your bank’s cleaning needs – whether it’s daily, weekly, or monthly!
What Do Bank Cleaning Services Include?
Janitorial services for banks include general cleaning services like removing trash and wiping desks throughout the building. Furniture is also sanitized to help keep busy areas as clean as possible.
Other specialty janitorial services are also available, including
- Sweeping & mopping - Bank floors and entryways are swept and mopped with a sanitizing solution. Unified Janitorial Services has plenty of cleaning products, including eco-friendly options, that are safe for you and your employees.
- Vacuuming - All carpeted floors are vacuumed, including lobbies, waiting areas, and bank teller stations.
- Carpet cleaning - Commercial carpet cleaning works by using different carpet cleaning methods, including shampooing, hot water extraction, and dry cleaning – whichever meets your bank’s needs. (Unified Janitorial Services’ carpet cleaning services are reserved for our regular janitorial clients.)
- Marble & stone floor cleaning - We use specialized equipment to ensure all entrances, hallways, and lobbies are scuff-free. As part of marble and stone restoration, we’ll also clean and polish your floors to pristine condition.
- Dusting - Any kind of bank furniture is dusted, including desks and storage cabinets.
- Window cleaning - Cleaners use specialized cleaning products to remove grime from bank windows. (Unified Janitorial Services will not accept individual window cleaning jobs – window cleaning services are only provided to our regular clients.)
- Bathroom deep cleaning - Bathroom deep cleaning involves disinfecting your bank's touch-points, wiping mirrors, and refilling dispensers. Any bathroom trash cans are emptied and replaced with a new liner.
- COVID-19 Disinfection services - From bathrooms to teller stations and desks, all parts of your bank are disinfected with industrial-strength products.
Bank Cleaning Services FAQs
How Often Should Banks Be Professionally Cleaned?
Banks should be professionally cleaned at least once every week or every other week.
Considering the steady flow of people, it’s no surprise that banks are breeding grounds for dirt and bacteria. Having your bank’s bank’s furniture and floors cleaned regularly is essential to maintaining a healthy, productive atmosphere.
How Often to Clean Desks and Workstations
Keeping teller stations clean and organized is an integral part of creating a pristine environment. Certain high-touch objects, including desks, phones, and keyboards should be cleaned every few days to prevent the spread of germs. Desks and workstations should be sanitized at least once a week to minimize employee illness.
How Often to Clean Floors
How often your floors need cleaning depends on the amount of foot traffic in your bank. As a rule of thumb, commercial floors should be deep cleaned at least once or twice a year to remove dirt and stains. Other high-traffic areas may need deep cleaning more often, such as
- Medium-traffic areas - Bank hallways, lobbies, and waiting areas should be cleaned every few months.
- High-traffic areas - Areas that are prone to accumulating debris, including entranceways, breakrooms, and bathroom floors should be cleaned and sanitized as often as once a week.
- Carpeted floors - In addition to regular janitorial services, how often carpets should be professionally cleaned depends on the carpet color and style. At a minimum, carpets should be cleaned every three to six months to eliminate worn-in soil and grime.
The benefits of regular carpet cleaning services include protecting your carpet and extending its lifespan, as dirt clings to dirty carpets more than clean ones.
Unified Janitorial Services will always arrive at your bank with the products we need, so you never have to worry about storing or providing us with cleaning supplies.
What Are the Benefits of Bank Cleaning Services?
A dirty workplace can negatively affect employee morale, which could hurt the success of your bank.
Every financial institution has distinct cleaning needs – there are many benefits to hiring a commercial cleaning company, including
- Maintain a professional atmosphere. First impressions matter for any type of business, but especially those in the financial industry. After all, if your bank doesn’t appear professional, clients may not trust you with their monetary needs. Bank cleaning services can help make a good impression on customers.
- Increase employee productivity. In a bustling bank, your employees are busy taking care of client needs – which means cleaning probably isn’t something they have time for. Bank cleaning services take this stress off of employees, giving them more time to focus on their jobs and less time worrying about the last time their desk was disinfected.
- Reduce the spread of germs. Banks see a lot of foot traffic on an average day. Bank janitorial services focus on cleaning teller areas to prevent the spread of germs from person to person. Floors and counters are also regularly sanitized, protecting the health of clients and employees.
How Much Do Bank Cleaning Services Cost?
The cost of bank cleaning services varies widely, depending on
- Building size
- What your cleaning needs are
- How often the space needs to be cleaned
Some commercial cleaning companies charge hourly, while others charge by square foot or at a flat rate. Deep cleaning tasks, such as bathroom deep cleaning or floor maintenance services, usually come at a higher price tag.
For more information on bank cleaning prices, contact Unified Janitorial Services today. We’d love to provide you with a FREE, no-hassle quote!
Bank Cleaning Services in the Bay Area
At Unified Janitorial Services, we’re dedicated to providing high-end services that you’d normally expect from a large commercial company. From daily maintenance to monthly deep cleanings, we’re equipped to handle your unique cleaning needs with the personal touch of a small business.
Our cleaning experts have the industry-specific experience to tackle all types of commercial buildings, including
We proudly serve the entire Bay Area, including Monterey County, San Benito County, Santa Cruz County, and Santa Clara County. Call 831-229-9120 to schedule bank janitorial services today!