The health of your patients and staff is integral to the operation of your medical facility, which makes it necessary to keep clean and properly sanitized. Unified Janitorial Services provides medical facility cleaning services in the Bay Area so you don't have to worry about the cleanliness of your building.
Our highly-trained cleaning professionals have the experience to effectively clean your healthcare facility, whether it's a dental office, doctor's office, or surgical center.
Here's what our cleaning services include.
Scheduled Janitorial Services for Medical & Dental Offices
Due to the sometimes unsanitary nature of healthcare facilities, as well as their cleaning regulations, medical offices provide a challenge for janitorial cleaning companies. We understand that virtually every surface has the potential to carry germs and viruses and we know exactly how to clean them ‒ keeping your patients, staff, and our cleaning team safe.
Unified Janitorial Services has over 25 years of experience cleaning commercial property to meet the highest of standards. We will make sure everything is properly cleaned and sanitized, from exam rooms to waiting rooms and medical equipment.
Our staff will work with your business to create a full-service janitorial cleaning program that fits your busy office schedule. We’ll show up to your medical office on an established daily, weekly, or bi-weekly routine.
Our daily/nightly janitorial services include
- Disinfection - We'll disinfect all high-touch surfaces, from doorknobs to countertops and medical equipment. We use advanced cleaning solutions that meet the standards of all types of healthcare facilities, whether it's a doctor's office, ambulatory surgical center, or physical therapy office.
- Sweeping & Mopping - Floors are swept before mopping with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Vacuuming - All floors (hardwood, carpet, or tile) will be vacuumed. We’ll always make sure to vacuum waiting rooms, exam rooms, hallways, and lobbies.
- Carpet cleaning - Carpeted floors will be scrubbed using hot water extraction, vacuuming, and dry-cleaning methods. (Carpet cleaning is only available as part of our janitorial services. We will not perform individual carpet cleaning jobs).
- Dusting - All medical equipment and furniture, such as tables, cabinets, and tops of shelves will be dusted.
- Window cleaning - We’ll use specialized window-cleaning methods to remove dirt, pollutants, or buildup from the surface of windows. (Our window cleaning services are reserved for our regular clients).
Bathroom Deep Cleaning for Healthcare Facilities
Bathroom cleaning is essential for healthcare facilities — not only for the well-being of your patients but also for your employees. You wouldn't want the first impression of your medical practice to be a dirty bathroom!
Unified Janitorial Services will disinfect all common touch-points, including faucets, doors, and handrails. In addition, we’ll scrub toilets, mop floors, and refill bathroom dispensers. Bathroom cleaning is included as part of our scheduled janitorial services, however, it can also be purchased separately.
Floor Maintenance Services
From lobbies to patient exam rooms, our floor maintenance services will restore your floors and keep them spotless. Our cleaning staff will remove dirt, scuffs, or blemishes from your medical facility’s floors.
If needed, we can also clean, polish, and restore your facility’s marble or stone floors, so they’re patient-ready.
In a commercial setting, we recommend routine vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping to gather all debris that may dull or scratch the floor.
COVID-19 Sanitation for Medical Offices
The most important part of maintaining a medical office is preserving its sanitation As part of our COVID-19 sanitation services, Unified Janitorial Services will thoroughly disinfect your medical office’s examination and waiting rooms to help reduce the spread of viruses, including COVID-19. Our sanitation services include
- Sanitizing mist sprayer for open areas (entrances, waiting rooms, exam rooms, etc.)
- Removing trash and other contaminated materials
- Scrubbing of heating, ventilation, and air condition (HVAC) systems
- Disinfecting common touch-points (door handles, equipment, countertops, patient beds)
- Sterilization of bathrooms, medical equipment, and floors
- Thorough wiping of furniture, including workstations, tables, desks, and chairs
We’re following the Center for Disease Control’s guidelines on how to effectively disinfect your medical office. We always use industrial-strength products, registered by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), to provide detailed cleaning to commercial properties in the Bay Area.
Medical Facility Cleaning in the Bay Area
We supply our 24/7 services to a variety of commercial buildings, including medical offices, schools, industrial workplaces, banks, and office buildings. Unified Janitorial Services provides medical office cleaning throughout the Bay Area, including Santa Clara County, Monterey County, San Benito County, and Santa Cruz County.